This post is also available in: Hebrew
So Purim is just around the corner and it seems like everyone are going crazy getting ready with the “Mishloah Manot”.
So I thought to myself, whether I could make such edible gifs, that will be tasty, and easy to make, and quick to make, and impressive, and such that you can batch make, and that last a few days, and be kind of healthy.
And the answer is no.
Just kidding with you, sure I can! 🙂
So how about this cookie dough?
It is 100% edible as is, but you could go crazy and bake cookies using it if you had enough of snacking it with a tea spoon from the jar. The cookies will look like these.
You can make this cookiedough in a variaty of flavors, simply vary the peanut butter with other nut/seed butters. The best option is to make a few flavors then place them in small jurs.
The Dishometer Rating:
- ⅓ cup oats flour
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter (or other kind of nuts/seeds butter like almond butter, hazelnut butter, tahini, etc.)
- 2 table spoons pure maple syrup
- ½ tea spoon vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- Optional: a handful of fine dark chocolate chips
- Mix the wet ingredients in a bowl, then add flour and salt, until all combine to a dough.
- Add in the chocolate chips (optional) and mix. Ready!
- מערבבים היטב בקערה את כל הרכיבים (מתחילים מהנוזליים יותר ואז מוסיפים את הקמח), עד שהכל מתאחד לבצק.
- מוסיפים שוקולד צ'יפס (לא חובה) ומערבבים פנימה. מוכן!
If you liked this and want to be updated with new recipes, Like VeganHightechMom on Facebook or register to get updates via email (This is mostly recommended as it is the only way to ensure you’ll receive the recipes. And check your spam or “Promotions” tabs, as these email might end up there sometimes).